7 Steps to getting the most out of your Database using Location Data:
- Cleanse your Database: Clean, correct and standardize existing data in your database and assign persistent identifiers to each record.
- Go Visual: Add high precision geocodes to each record, so you can match records based on location, and view them on a map.
- Enrich your Existing Data: Taking your data, you can now enrich with demographic and firmographic information.
- Go Granular: Move beyond just postal code boundaries to understand your customers at a more granular level.
- Gain Insights: Use additional analysis including proximity and drive time to see where your assets are in relation to your customers and each other.
- Infill with Quality Datasets: Find new customers that share the same characteristics as your existing customer.
- Consolidate: Tie it all together with a uniform view of your customers. What do they like? What do they dislike? How far are they willing to travel to access your stores or services?
Contact us to learn how we can help with your Database.