Many businesses think summer is the time to relax. It’s also a great time to gain a competitive advantage through location intelligence and data insights.
Your summer business strategy may consist of three (3) simple steps to gain that competitive edge:
- Look for easy access to data
- Ensure comprehensive data selection
- Better understand your risk
Look for Easy Access to GIS Data
When looking for risk related data:
- Confirm the data is available through a web service. This allows you to integrate information into your current platform such as the Purview AVM data and perils related data.
- Understand how to obtain the highest match rate between your database and data services. This helps to avoid ambiguous addressing through the use of a unique address identifier (UAID®).
Lenders using DMTI Spatial’s™ Location Hub® platform can search the national Purview web service using the UAID which is assigned to every address for Canada with roof-top precision.
Ensure Comprehensive GIS Data Selection
Teranet partnered together with DMTI Spatial to provide complimentary capabilities to shared clients. This partnership provides clients with a complete view of their data.
|Comparable Sales||Environmental Risk|
|House Price Index (HPI)||Firmographics|
With over 15M addresses in Canada, having access to the most comprehensive risk-based information at the property level allows insurance and finance companies to generate new insights.
Understand Your Risk
With this wealth of location-based information businesses can benefit in the following ways:
- Understand the risks associated with specific geographical areas and leverage that knowledge to fine-tune pricing
- Link disparate information for real-time decision making
- Enhance portfolio analysis across the entire book of business
Take advantage of the down-time that summer offers. Evaluate your current systems and workflows and explore solutions that provide comprehensive information to help you hit the ground running in the fall.
Learn how location intelligence can help your business by contacting DMTI Spatial.